Ring shots are now taken with using great photography skills, knowledge, research and techniques. For wedding rings photoshoot, creative light, compositions, and interesting backgrounds are used with utmost attention.
- Do not rely on autofocus, in spite focus manually and take multiple shots using zoom in feature.
- Crank up your aperture high around F4.0-F5.6.
- Add sharpness and giving finishing touch up to rings in Photoshop.
- Search and use reflections for creating symmetry and adding interest to the photo.
- Search and use interesting lighting. Avoid direct flash as far as possible.
- For dealing with intricate detail, choose perfect lighting and also click on perfect timing.
- Search something significant to the Couple.