Fair Usage Policy & License Terms
Fair Usage Policy Highlights
- Simplified License Terms
All items on PrivatePrize.com have the simple license terms. You have commercial rights to use our items on work or personal projects.
- Download Items Each Time You Use Them For a different client
Each time you download an item, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. Want to use an item again? No problem! Visit your order and download the item again but you are advised to take multiple unlimited download membership if you are going to use the same product for multiple time under $1/Item Unlimited Download Membership.
- Clear Guidelines On What's Not Allowed
Some common-sense limitations do apply. You can't re-sell, re-distribute, use in on-demand services, or merchandise items without adding value.
- Future Proof Licensing, Even If You Unsubscribe
If you unsubscribe, you can't use items from PrivatePrize.com any more. But any existing uses that you have done during active subscription are still covered. Now that's peace of mind!
The Details of PrivatePrize.com License
- For each digital work (called an “Item”) you download and under your PrivatePrize.com subscription, PrivatePrize Ecommerce LLC (we, us, our) grants you a license to use the Item on a non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide and revocable basis, for one Single Use per Download. Remember, if you want to use an Item you must have a valid and live subscription. What is a Single Use, and the license time periods for different item types, are explained next.
The Single Use license and Download approach is crucial to allow us to pay the team working here to make these items for PrivatePrize & our subscribers.
- The license starts when you download the installation, for as long as your PrivatePrize.com subscription remains active. The license is only valid if you complete the End Product while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Product (even if your subscription ends).
For all items, you can have more than one Single Use, but you simply need to download for the each use of the item.
- Each license includes the right to utilize the Item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction, but only as a part of the End Product which you have created with the Item.
- You can use an Item to create an End Product for yourself or for a client. If you use an Item to create an End Product for a client, then you can transfer the End Product to your client as long as your subscription remains active. The right to use that Item as part of the End Product is transferred to your client with the End Product
- If you transfer an End Product to a client, you do so by sublicensing these license rights in any Item within that End Product. The sublicense must only be granted on condition that use of the Item is limited to that use which is necessary in order to use the End Product, so the Item must not be extracted, reproduced or used in any other way (the Limited Sublicense). You must inform your client of this condition.
- You can make any number of copies of the End Product created using an Item. You can distribute the End Product through multiple media.
- You can modify or manipulate an Item, or combine the Item with other works, to suit your End Product. The resulting works created using the Item are subject to the terms of this license.
- If an Item contains multiple assets you can make more than one End Product with that Item but you must first Download the Item for each new project.
For example, if an Item contains a set of designs and you use more than one of these in a single End Product, you need only download the Item once. If you make five End Products using designs from the set then you first need to download the set five times: once for each End Product.
Things You Can't Do With An Item
- You can’t use an Item to create an End Product after your subscription ends. If you’ve downloaded an Item on your device, you need to uninstall the Item once your subscription ends.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for free.
- You can’t use an Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- You can’t use an Item for merchandising, which means an End Product created using that Item where the primary value of the product lies in the Item itself.
- You must not permit an end user to extract an Item and use it separately from the End Product created using that Item.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over an Item within the End Product created using that Item.
Other License Terms
- You can only use an Item for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use an Item in connection with material which is offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promotes discrimination. If an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- This license applies in conjunction with the User Terms for your use of PrivatePrize.com. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the User Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
- This license can be terminated for any Item if you breach the license and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the relevant Item, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing the End Product created using that Item (unless you remove the Item from it).
- The PrivatePrize Ecommerce LLC retains the ownership of the item. You can’t claim ownership of an Item.
- PrivatePrize.com retains the full rights to cancel any user subscription immediately if any of the fair usage policy is found to be violated.
- If unusual unlimited downloads are detected then PrivatePrize.com retain the rights to inquire client for their fair usage & client projects they intend to use it. This is important in order to maintain the ecosystem designed to help all our customers.
- PrivatePrize.com retain the rights to cancel the subscription any time of any member or discontinue any plan/offer after returning any payments due for the remaining part of the subscription for the individual.
- Refund Policy - Since PrivatePrize.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing your subscription. You can refer to more details on Refund Policy Here.