Sports photography, is not that easy it looks. It is the combination of excitement, frustration, mind-blowing and humble experience.
To opt for sports photography, you must have:
- Knowledge of the sport
- Sound knowledge of camera and its buttons
- Capable of telling “story shots” with picture
- Just capture and stop chimping
- Take shots that show the face
- Find angles where nobody else is shooting
- Shoot, even the game is over
- Shoot good, crop best
Let’s have a look at some of the best sports photos, captured the action at its peak.
Photo Courtesy : Michael Clark
Photo Courtesy : Adrian Dennis
Photo Courtesy : Dave Black